Biopharm Services is an industry leading software development and consultancy company to the biopharmaceutical sector with a proven track record in the areas of Bioprocess Modelling and Economic Analysis. We comprise a team of Biochemical Engineers, Software Developers, Quality and Product roles. Our clients and users represent a wide spectrum of the Biochemical Engineering industry including scientific researchers, engineers and business users, located across the globe.
Your primary job function will be to engage our user community through the development of quality content. This role will be placed broadly under the marketing department; however, as a graduate of engineer you will be expected to seamlessly apply this domain knowledge throughout the role.
• Managing a project schedule for the release of new models and datasets to our clients
• Updating our large database of resource costs and engineering information
• Developing content, including but not limited to videos, technical guides and training materials
• Building a backlog of feature requests based on feedback from our clients
• Assisting the Product Manager
• Project Management
• Preparing software specifications for development
• Management of bug lists
• Software testing
• A BEng/BSc Biochemical Engineering are preferable (2:1 or higher)
• Demonstrate an interest in software development
• Excellent written and oral English proficiency
• Ability to multi-task and manage various tasks simultaneously
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
Working Hours: Full Time- Permanent, Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Reporting to: Product Manager I/II, Managing Director
Location: Chesham, Buckinghamshire
Start date: Aug/Sept 2020
About the company
Biopharm services is currently celebrating it’s 20 Year Anniversary. Founded in December 1998 to develop technology solutions and services for the biopharmaceutical manufacturing business, covering biologic products, facilities and strategy.
Our leading commercial software, BioSolve Process comprises the biopharmaceutical industry’s most powerful set of bioprocess modelling and analysis tools. The BioSolve product range enables biopharmaceutical innovators to reduce manufacturing costs and make informed process decisions to improve profitability and ultimately patient access. We help manufacturers make well-informed decisions quickly, saving time and resources during their development and manufacturing programs.
Saving our clients millions every year, BioSolve products provide standardised, impartial and industry-wide information across organisations, helping biopharma companies rationalise and de-risk their business decision-making.
Unlike in-house systems, BioSolve accesses information from across the biopharmaceutical sector to deliver impartial knowledge and advantage.
Please reply with a CV and covering letter to: