|Job Title:||Automation Test Analyst|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full-Time|
|Location:||Head Office – Chesham, Bucks|
|Salary:||£23k-£30k + Bonus & Benefits|
Biopharm Services is a leading consultancy to the biopharmaceutical sector with a proven track record in the areas of process modelling. We develop web based and desktop software solutions to the biopharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking for a Test Analyst to join our expanding team, who is proficient in manual testing as well as having knowledge and experience in automation testing.
You will play a key QA role and will be coming into the organisation where you will be working on existing products and an up and coming brand new product that we are introducing, which will be part of a long-term project.
Responsible for developing manual and automation tests in line with the company’s QA standards using Selenium C# to support the development of the company’s web-based applications.
Working in collaboration with Product Managers, Developers and Engineers in all test related activities including preparation of test scenarios/test cases, measuring test coverage and prioritising areas of testing as well as raising defects and retesting.
Reviewing project documents, such as business requirements and functional specifications to write up Test Cases and Test scripts and reviewing and updating Regression Test suits.
Requirements: Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.K. and should be able to exhibit the following:
- Highly professional, with excellent communication both verbal and written
- Creative Problem-solving skills to ensure the ability to translate technical and business requirements into Functional, Non-Functional and UAT Test coverage
- Highly organised, be able to plan and organise test schedules and reporting of test activities and manage test resources
Essential Technical Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar web tester/QA engineer role
- Experience using JIRA, Zephyr or Test Rail
- Selenium Webdriver and C# experience
- Knowledge of Agile and V Model Project life cycles and methodologies
- Computer Science (or related) degree
Desirable Technical Skills:
- ISTQB Foundation level certified
- Knowledge of Atlassian – Confluence
- Knowledge of Automated Desktop Application testing.
If interested in the role, please send your CV and cover letter to: