Following the success of the first BioSolve User Group forum last year, we are delighted to announce the second forum, set to take place on September 22nd and 23rd at the Hilton London Paddington.
Following last year’s event in the US, we hope that many of our European users will be able to join us this time in London, the UK’s largest and most dynamic city. We promise it will be a very interesting agenda with several panel discussions (open to everyone), special workshops led by Biopharm Services experts, keynote speakers and more. The agenda has already been reviewed and approved by our steering group.
This year, we have invited Dr Richard Allmendinger to speak. Dr Allmendinger leads on algorithm modelling at the University of Manchester.
The speaker line-up is already looking very exciting, with more coming soon:
- Dr David Pollard (Executive director, Biologics new & enabling technologies, Merck US)
- Dr Doug Sevon (Principal Process Engineer, Sanofi US)
- Paul Baduel (Director, Process development biotechnology, Sanofi Pasteur, France)
- Priyanka Gupta (Global Senior Bioprocess Modelling Consultant, Integrated Solutions Marketing, Sartorius Stedim)
- Dr Richard Allmendinger (Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, Lecturer in Decision Science)
Interested? Make sure you sign up before places are gone. The early-bird registration fee (available until 31st July) is £700 for the full two-day meeting.
Included in the price is a conference dinner and also includes refreshments, lunch and coffee breaks on both days.
For more information, please visit our dedicated event page.