Company releases BioSolve Process 6 and BioSolve Connect 3
Biopharm, the bioprocess analysis software developer, today announced the release of BioSolve Process 6 and BioSolve Connect 3, the latest versions of the company’s process analysis and economic modelling tools.
The BioSolve products provide insight that enables biopharma innovators to make fast, well-informed decisions – saving time and resources during the development and manufacture of cost-effective medicines.
Many of the world’s biggest biopharma companies use BioSolve products to gain access to impartial and industry-wide data to rationalise and de-risk their business decision-making.
“These new versions of the BioSolve tools are designed to keep our customers ahead of the game in their process development,” said Andrew Sinclair, CEO, Biopharm. “We’ve included new benchmarked costs from the full previous year to allow the most accurate and up to date cost analyses, and there are some really powerful new features across both product lines.”
The primary new development in BioSolve Process 6 is the multivariate analysis feature, which allows models to be run where user-defined inputs with assigned statistical distributions generate multiple outputs.
Other new features and enhancements include:
- A user-configurable dashboard that allows configuration of multiple user-defined inputs and multiple user-defined outputs to track.
- Enhanced facility fit modules, allowing assessment of the fit of a process into an existing facility; or multiple products into a new facility.
- The ability to add more unit operations in a process, allowing up to 50 unit operations for a process specification.
For Enterprise users of BioSolve Process, BioSolve Connect is a networked data-driven application that allows management of all resources and process models centrally.
In BioSolve Connect 3, the key new features include:
- The ability to share, lock and manage the process through tags, allowing grouping by development stage, location or technology.
- Enhanced Unit Operation Management, which allows all custom and standard BioSolve unit operations to be stored and managed, and then uploaded, managed and shared with fellow users.
A webinar detailing the specific feature improvements in BioSolve Process 6 can viewed at: http://biopharmservices.com/latest-developments/
Biopharm was founded in December 1998 to develop technology solutions and services for the biopharmaceutical manufacturing business, covering biologic products, facilities and manufacturing strategy. The company is the developer of BioSolve, the biopharmaceutical industry’s most powerful set of bioprocess analysis tools. The BioSolve product range enables biopharma innovators to reduce manufacturing costs and make informed process decisions to improve profitability and ultimately patient access. www.biopharmservices.com