Weclome to the 3rd annual BioSolve User Group Forum
Harmonizing the community’s approach to sustainable innovation
2018 Meeting on 9th and 10th April!
What to expect
The forum is designed to help users get the best out of BioSolve, explore new features, share experiences and network with other users. Most importantly, the sessions provide a platform to allow users to have input on the future direction of the BioSolve product range.
This year, we will have panel discussions, an early morning workshop with our internal experts, Q&As and, for the first time, a poster networking session.
Agenda is now officially set with our steering group:
- Day 1
- BioSolve solutions update
- Standardization of BioSolve Process – Challenges and Opportunities
- Key note speaker – Gib Hedstrom from Hedstrom Associates about “Sustainability”
- Towards sustainable future
- Technology mapping and modelling platform
- Day 2
- Collaborative approach in the industry
- BioSolve solutions update (pt.2)
- Future visions with the community
To download our event flyer, click here.
- Dr Jonathan Hummel, R&D Applications Engineer (Pall Corp. US)
- many more to come…
Where and how much?
The 2018 Forum will be in Boston. Please Register Here!
Regular pricing is $900. This includes breakfast, lunch, and break-time refreshments for two days, and conference dinner on the first evening.
Last year in London we had amazing speakers including:
- Dr David Pollard (Executive director, Biologics new & enabling technologies, Merck US)
- Dr Doug Sevon (Principal Process Engineer, Sanofi US)
- Paul Baduel (Director, Process development biotechnology, Sanofi Pasteur, France)
- Priyanka Gupta (Global Senior Bioprocess Modelling Consultant, Integrated Solutions Marketing, Sartorius Stedim)
- Dr Richard Allmendinger (Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, Lecturer in Decision Science)
- Dr Alexei M. Voloshin (Global Scientific Services Leader, Life Science Process Technologies, 3M US)
Read more about last year’s meeting here.